- Vogue Paris
- NYLON Magazine
- Processing Foundation
- David Lynch Foundation
- Bad Panda Records
- Cloudbase Foundation
- Greg Pond
- Dent May
- Will Bryant
- Dream Buttons
- Paw Tracks Records
- KEEN Footwear
- Cairotronica Symposium of Electronic and New Media Arts
- The Hunter Museum of American Art
- Crisp-Ellert Art Musem
- Big Medium Gallery
- The University of The South
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- Tectonic Apperception for Crisp-Ellert Art Museum at Flagler College
- Flat Earth Folded at Big Medium Gallery, SXSW
- Stereoma at Hunter Museum of American Art
- Phonotactic Lattice at Knoxville Museum of Art
- Flat Earth Unfolded at University Art Gallery, The University of the South
- Tectonic Apperception 0G for SOUND at Trahern Gallery at APSU
- screenscapeAn interactive sound exploration of digital space designed for the Google Chrome browser. Scroll left/right + up/down to trigger audio and compose a unique HTML symphony. Each note loop begins on the initial horizontal scroll within the given plane and fades out as the next note fades in conjunction with .scrollWidth value. The soundscape shifts depending on location and rhythm of movement. :( sorry no mobile ):
- spotlightthere you are in the spotlight. allow one time camera access. :( sorry no mobile ):
- dreamstatehow long the dream?? we recommend headphones. click anywhere for silence. :( sorry no mobile audio ):
- 8-bit lightboxlights perform individual notes of d minor triad according to infinite number of corresponding randomly generated color changes live in browser. refresh for rhythm changes. :( sorry no mobile audio ):
- lonely lisa 1978-1994the apple lisa computer spanned sixteen years of unmet expectations. here it is paired with an archived photo of a lisa from each of its lonely years. :( sorry no mobile ):
- wikipedia.org/wiki/websiteExplanation of a website on a website - all inside one little screen.
- becoming...a timed revlation of color. optimized for Google Chrome.
- donDoeMusic composed with Processing. The software performs a down-tempo root-note rendition of "God Bless America" to Donald Trump dancing in a Detroit church while campaigning.
- audioCubeInteractive cubed video feed with background color and frequency responding to postion of mouse. Not compatible with touchscreens. :( sorry no mobile ):
- color + codeAn experiment with color and animation in the browser revealing its own code as it moves at random. :( sorry no mobile ):
- softscapingplaceless landscape. movement + color.
- station to stationA video of a generative music piece set to a QuickTime screen recording of the YouTube live stream of Earth from the International Space Station paired with a 'microscopic' recording of the same footage captured with an iPhone pressed against the computer screen near Earth's horizon. Using the C2M Processing sketch originally developed by Zachary Nichols. Changes in video color generates music within specified parameters, which is achieved by processing color variations into Midi notes and playing them via Ableton Live. The stationary video composition is in full stereo and the smaller video score is panning from right to left in unison with its visual component.
- onlineTectonicsVideo demo of a browser-based interpretation of Tectonic Apperception – a collaborative sound installation done with artist Greg Pond for the Crisp-Ellert Art Museum at Flagler College. We used transducers to turn windows into speakers. Using a light sensor and Arduino micro controller, the audio responded to variations in sunlight, evolving as a sonic organism within its environment. With OnlineTectonics I designed an "immersive" environment that streams live audio recordings from the installation on top of an oversized image of the physical installation. A low-pass filter responds to mouseX location in the browser. Frequencies fluctuate according to mouseY data, creating changes in the visual FFT analysis of the audio. The FFT analysis colors also shift according to mouse location. :( sorry no mobile ):
- #fff castle online#fff Castle reimagined. Music by Enya, "Orinoco Flow". :( sorry no mobile audio ):
- instanarrative 00Mulitlayered browser GIF production set to music using Instagram hashtag #animegao for text content and images.
- rgbAudiocolor as musician: previously recorded red and blue tracks sync up with a live recording of the variations of green in the accompanying video. RGB color changes in the video is converted to data then midi via Processing and performed as such in Ableton Live. Original video by boris blank. C2M library developed by zachary nichols.
- Music for documentary :: Cloudbase Foundation // KEEN Footwear
- Music for video :: Vogue Paris // Fashion Week 2014, Paris and Milan
- Music video game app :: Dream Buttons // Bad Panda Records
- Music for video :: Vogue Paris // Chanel's 100th Anniversary Cruise
- Music for video :: Nylon // Styled By: Wasteland Ft. Staz Lindes
- Music for Creative Commons #cc10 compilation :: Bad Panda Records