use google chrome browser for best performance - no mobile
- screenscapeAn interactive sound exploration of digital space designed for the Google Chrome browser. Scroll left/right + up/down to trigger audio and compose a unique HTML symphony. Each note loop begins on the initial horizontal scroll within the given plane and fades out as the next note fades in conjunction with .scrollWidth value. The soundscape shifts depending on location and rhythm of movement. :( sorry no mobile ):
- 8-bit lightboxlights perform individual notes of d minor triad according to infinite number of corresponding randomly generated color changes live in browser. refresh for rhythm changes. :( sorry no mobile audio ):
- donDoe [documentation]Music composed with Processing. The software performs a down-tempo root-note rendition of "God Bless America" to Donald Trump dancing in a Detroit church while campaigning.
- station to stationA video of a generative music piece set to a QuickTime screen recording of the YouTube live stream of Earth from the International Space Station paired with a 'microscopic' recording of the same footage captured with an iPhone pressed against the computer screen near Earth's horizon. Using the C2M Processing sketch originally developed by Zachary Nichols. Changes in video color generates music within specified parameters, which is achieved by processing color variations into Midi notes and playing them via Ableton Live. The stationary video composition is in full stereo and the smaller video score is panning from right to left in unison with its visual component.
- spotlighthere you are in the spotlight with real-time trending. allow one-time camera access. :( sorry no mobile ):
- lonely lisa 1978-1994the apple lisa computer spanned sixteen years of unmet expectations. here it is paired with an archived photo of a lisa from each of its lonely years. :( sorry no mobile ):
- dreamstatehow long the dream??? meditative spatial play with css. headphones recommended. click anywhere for silence. :( sorry no mobile audio ):
- color + codeAn experiment with color and animation in the browser revealing its own code as it moves at random. :( sorry no mobile ):
- wikipedia.org/wiki/websiteExplanation of a website on a website - all inside your little screen.
- instanarrative 00Mulitlayered browser GIF production set to music using Instagram hashtag #animegao for text content and images.